#4   ^
Old Sun, Dec-06-20, 06:36

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Follow Lori into the new thread! I am here LOL
thanks for starting it up.

Nicco, read up on how you are doing with the sickies and I am thrilled to hear everyone is doing ok at this point and hoping everything clears fast for your DH.

You are controlling your sick ward in fine shape!!

yes the amt of rain is crazy and could you imagine if that was snow amts....yikes. I thought that the other day, if our rain was snow, heck we would be at around 3 ft or something LOL omg!

Lori, yea the PA wind. Know it well. I remember one time walking my dog and I got out my ski mask and ski goggles the wind was so fierce. You can keep your back to it but when ya turn a corner then boom, right in your face and it burns, burns bad LOL

Blue, yea I rely on tv. I can't imagine a life without friggin' tv and I am not ashamed of saying just that HAHA I need it as a boredom killer alot of times and it works for just that! Plus if one 'weeds thru' the tons of crap, there is some great shows on worth watching

Hey Jaz, waiting for check in

Going to be easy slow type day. hubby is still snoozing and hasn't got much planned that I know of.

kid is sleeping and I KNOW she ain't doing anything big HA

Me, no plans either. Just have some smaller chores to tackle and other than that, hit store early AM for some 'rv food' I wanna take with us for mostly MY zc survival. They can eat anything, anywhere and do so while on vacay, but I am so damn picky and need MY own food that I make sure I do just that each rv trip now.

All good, nothing much doing, be good all
I got the fire roaring, darn that cold! ugh