View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, May-29-03, 16:38

Plan: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Stats: 184/179/139
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Just plug your nose and eat!

I totally agree about the veggie thing, I don't like any veggies except carrots and of course we don't get to have those for OUR CM meals, sooooo I am eating just lettuce like crazy and spinich leaves too (pre-washed)

I thought that was a good idea to grill some veggies. I never thought of using the George Foreman.
I too have put some veggies in the skillet with butter and with green beans (I can tolerate) I fry with butter and almond slivers (don't know IF we should have almonds, but that is the only way I can eat those things)
Oh, does anyone know about that?

Anyway I am bound and determined to force myself to try some different vegtables because I want to be healthy and I want to set a good example for my daughter.
It is SOOOO FUNNY because my daughter and I just plug our noses and try it together. I don't have to pretend that I LIKE IT for her to try it. Then after we eat it, we laugh and are proud of ourselves.
YES, don't stop with this WOE. If it means anything, just know I am in the same boat....and WE WILL NOT SINK!!!

persevere!!!!!