View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Nov-12-18, 00:42

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/170/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 75%

Week 2
Yoga didn’t happen...work ran late and the the long weekend brought other plans.
But
Wed walked 30 min at lunch
Thursday walked 30 min at lunch
Friday set up my standing desk at work and stood till about 2, tired legs so it must have been good for something (reminded me of the years I worked retail)
Sat walked in the sun and fall leaves for an hour, browsed in library and brought home three books
Sat i also raked leaves and did housecleaning for two hours ... maybe this seems like it shouldnt be one of the “happy moves” but it is. For 5 years after I tore my ACL, I didn’t run around the house getting the work done in the active, fast-paced way I like. I felt so old and worn down, to have to trudge up and down the stairs, slowly crouch to wash the fronts of cupboards, etc. Now I can put on music and work fast, feel my heart rate rise just a bit and the pleasure of getting things well and thoroughly clean.
Sunday - 3 hours housework - the whole house seems inviting and calm and restful, in being clean
And a 90 min walk around the lake followed by tea with a good friend.
This evening I had two drinks and decided to roam the forum on the exercise bike, slow and steady just to help burn off the alcohol before sleep. So that counts too.
Sunday