View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sat, Oct-26-02, 11:56

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 20/08/00 Female 5'10"
BF:not/low/enough
Progress: 60%

I began yesterday with my affirmations again. Here are the ones related to health and weight.

** I am a healthy 144 pounds. I am active and adventurous. I am able to hike the Grand Canyon and feel great. I have muscles. I am living my dream life. **

I also took several moments (a few different times) to remember and visualize what I looked like when I was 144 lbs. I still have a pair of Levis from that weight and I can see putting them on and looking absolutely fabulous in them!!

In meditation I have two seperate practices. The first is similar to yours suze. I focus on one thing. Usually a ball of light whatever color strikes my fancy (there are some great sites to healing colors out there too).

The second one I do involves going to a special garden in my mind. In the past I've even taken an elevator down with guards when I didn't feel safe about things in my life and it worked.

I sit in the garden and relax. It's filled with plants and flowers and hummingbirds and dragonflies and butterflies and there is a creek with a small waterfall (aided by a fountain in real life). And I sit.

It is my very favorite and most productive unproductive meditation. And I mean that in a good way.