View Single Post
  #2255   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-19, 07:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz so great you are taking a day off.

very very smart for work boundaries. I so get that. Any corp. will take and take til ya put on the brakes. What you are doing is not wrong. I am sorry that job was a bust but now ya know.....I hope they lay ya off in the Oct layoffs so you just hold tight!!

Do they work you must, don't give more to them and set boundaries. good move! You will be fine until Oct and see what goes down about layoffs and more.....just hold strong on it all you got this

food funk
that is when I must change up tastes.

I get the spices out to change it. Have to or I go bonkers

Also think sauces. Hollandaise, bernaise, garlic butter, alfredo sauce, then Cajun flavors, Mexican flavors, Italian flavors.....I can change any meats with flavors. Key for me to survive.

I tried all those pots and stuff for my sinus. Nothing works good, my usual stash of pills handles me most times LOL I know I gotta live with it mostly and I am cool with it til I hit the coastal zones and that nice salty air helps me a ton, so I am cool with what goes down on my stupid stuffy head right now LOL

off to get moving now…..mom called and said for me to come later, she is 'moving slow'....lol...yea at 91 you get that right to sure say it but I will get moving faster than she thinks, I have been ready to go since 7....now it is 9:30 and I am gonna get dressed and get moving.

oh well away I go