View Single Post
  #2252   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-19, 02:53

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up stupid early this morning. I was awake at 4AM, cat was at the foot of the bed and once she knew I was awake....oh yeah....might as well get up. I was feeling too hungry to sleep anyway. I get to eat today! Scale was not as kind as I'd hoped this morning, but not really surprised....I could feel some bloat.

Blue....so sorry that this bug has gotten hold of you. Lay low and take it easy until you feel better.

Jaz....the Green Chef teriyaki pork meat balls were delish! They send all the spices etc, so all I had to do was throw them together. Last night I made BBQ meatloaf....very good. They also had fresh broccoli & corn for the side. You just sauteed the broccoli and corn in olive oil with salt & pepper. I couldn't believe how tasty it was. There was only a small amount of corn and I gave most of it to DH. Something about the sweetness of the corn really added to the broccoli. Who would have thought it? It was truly the best broccoli I've ever made. I switched to the balanced menu instead of Keto, so I'm getting a few carbs in the meals. I give the potatoes, pasta or rice to DH and I just eat the protein and veg.

No Yoga today as our instructor is moving her daughter into her college dorm. They are having another type of yoga class, but I don't care for it, so I won't be going. I may just go for a nice walk later. I also have to work on my shoulder stretches today...I haven't been doing them regularly.

Trig & Nic.....hope all is well in your worlds.