Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #264   ^
Old Wed, Jan-16-19, 06:31

Plan: Carnivore 95%
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress:

I started zc last march. And nearly zc 3 months before. I had no transition problem, all great from the start.

If I tell you that a VEGAN friend told me he could see me recover my energy!

BEST PROOF!

I am a fan of cycling things in general, but maybe because I love mangoes and chirimoyas and grow them... So I am off at the moment, and hummm gas is on! I think I am going to try also with Nemechek protocol, with inulin, at least with chicory coffee and home grown yacon, as I am not fond of buying supp when I have the necessary stuff.

About FB group, try "100% carnivore and beyond", they are great! They do bash vegans, but openly say this is for discharging the nervous system from the violence of some vegans on them. I can honestly say I have had many laughs at the jokes! When laughing is for this, it plays its role of nervous system regulation.

I have suggested to change the title for 99% but they did not... Though they actually eat 1% veg, most of them.

I do not know my %, but for sure I have olive oil, coconut oil, cacao butter, turmeric, ginger, avocado.
If needed, I also have dandelion greens or parsley, etc, as it helps to make stomach acid.
And I decided that any way, once per year, I will eat all my mangoes and chirimoyas! I am bloated now but I love them too much!

A lot of people have also herbs, onion and garlic. ...with their ribeye! A lot of them have coffee and even chocolate.

DAIRIES: I saw about constipation with dairies... Well, I have organic local raw goat cheese, so the best. And it was regulating me when I was eating more plants.

I was constipated for the first time ever when on zc and quickly found out that it was coming from dairies though goat ones... But some can be ok if eaten mixed with meat.

About kefir: try to do it more acidic by keeping it longer.
Or try to find fresh whey, as kefir will also grow in it. I barter avocados for it with an organic goat breeder... Don't be jealous, each place has its own advantage but also drawbacks!

Also, you will get a faster transit if you eat gelatin stuffs. They are the animal fiber! Ox tail and all about broth with skin, connective tissues and cartilaginous bones.

And the gut has to do with the autonomic nervous system - ANS - so when this gets better from feeling less aggression from the food or anything in the environment, digestion will get better too, as the body will have more energy for its metabolism needs. We need a para-sympathetic state but cannot force it, we can just give ourselves the best living conditions we can.