View Single Post
  #1668   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 08:42

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hahahaha OMG Trig "And my butt said Nope" LOOLOL I want to title our next thread that. "My Butt Said Nope, 2022" It would be a good daily reminder to us all.

Seriously though I'm sorry things hit you so hard. Sounds miserable! Safe travels home to you all today.

Lori- Soup you can buy and put up sounds amazing. I freaking love soup. I have a whole cookbook devoted to Keto soups. I really need to do more with it.

Jaz- I didn't get the pic either. Maybe you didn't send it? Safe travels home. I am so impressed that you got that meal pulled off and made everything work on the trip. Stronger woman than I- I am hotel all the way when I visit my Mom. I take no chances.

•••••••••

Add me to the bloaty list but I've been legit off the rails and have no one to blame but myself. Gotta rein it in for sure coming up. I know I've really undone some of my progress.

I'll email a couple of T-day pics. I'm sure Lori has seen them on FB but you others probably haven't.

Headed to DE today. It's windy so I will be white knuckling it over the bridge. I'm sure there are wind warnings for the bridge today.

I was going to leave later in the afternoon but I forgot to figure in the time change. Ideally now I'd like to leave around 1 so I can get there before dark. I have to get the dogs unpacked and walked when I arrive. I'll need to pick up a headlamp too for evening and night walks. Gotta be able to see to pick up poop!

Hugs, all!