#1666   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 05:58

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz I didn't get an email pic from ya?
did you send us one?

Lori, yea I feel ya on the bloaty. I am feeling it too.
I come home today. I am tightening down the food intake big time. Too much ya know.....just too darn much LOL
I am right there with you!

Very cool your soup kitchen makes great soups and sells them.

Waiting on a Nicco report

----------so we are packing up and heading home today.
I got bathroom sicky icky. Had sausage links, salami and a little bit of chili with no beans and the guts started to gurgle and heartburn and felt SO icky. Later that night we went to a restaurant right next to the campground and I ordered 2 pork chops. I told family I had to take the truck and go back to the rv cause I was a goner. Bathroom guts went insane. the D. omg I hate the big D. Told them I would pick them up later and just box my chops LOL I just made it back and I was hot and then chills, crampy, icky and just nasty. Better this morning. Too much food of different kinds from the tons of crab and butter and chili to a few drinks to turkey and a few nibbles of chocolate pudding ALL combined to kill me.

I am so over it all. Back to tight simple eating. I went overboard on too much crap, all together and my butt said NOPE....haha.

ok, packing up and heading home today and when home I am going super simple eating and total control on what goes in my mouth. This was a big reminder of what food does to each of us and I felt the wrath LOL

be good, chat up later
Sponsored Links