Old Thu, Dec-30-04, 16:17
Yo-Yo

Plan: Lighter Life
Stats: 284/234/167 Female 5 foot 10 inchs
BF:yes very!!!
Progress: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKo
I bet she got stuff for a yeast infection, they sell that over the counter!!! I hope you can get it Celia, but if not you should make an appointment with a Doc and they can test you to see if it is a UTI - it might not be. I was SO convinced that's what I had and it turned out not to be - they even did a blood test after the urine test and I came back clean for everything - so am STILL slugging the water down. I am so good at drinking water now that I can go for weeks without having a painful pee!!! (what a thing to be bragging about ) at least 2 litres Celia, probably more till your bladder has a bit of time to let the inflamation die down a bit)

Well whatever it is you both have it sounds painful, Ive never suffered from a uti before (thank gawd) mind you when I was pregnant they said I had one, but I didnt notice (mind you I was that ill with sickness I could have had a 50 foot boil on me bum and I wouldnt have noticed!!
Celia KOKO is right get yourself to the doctors, cause it could be something totally, different!