#11   ^
Old Wed, Oct-17-12, 02:03

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%
Default Welcome Aboard!!!

Hi there!

Fancy that!!! The thread I began in 2007 has been reactivated!!!

Anyway, although I'm not really such a gung-ho low-carber any more - I had blood sugar issues after a while and the LCing just made me too light-headed and dizzy - I'd be happy to accompany you on your journey.

The best thing would be to start a journal as then you can have a place of your own to record your thoughts and experiences. If you go to the journal subforum, you can start one there.

Good luck and glad to hear you're already 3kg down!!!

And I understand your references to clothes sizes, which is nice as I always have to "translate" American clothes sizes into British ones, and then from there into European!!!

I'm also hovering around a size 44-46, which I'm not 100% happy about, but, I believe I have a problem with low thyroid function and that a lot of the weight I'm carrying is to do with water retention, rather than actual fat weight (although I obviously have some of that, too!!!). Until I find out whether I do have a thyroid problem, or get some clarity on the issue, I am not trying to diet. I am managing to keep my weight stable, which is something, but more I cannot be bothered with right now.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Amanda