#13   ^
Old Tue, Mar-11-03, 01:27

Plan: CALP
Stats: 267/237/180
BF:
Progress: 34%
Thumbs up

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and I dont know much about CAD or Atkins, but I started CALP on 1-19-03 and today I reached my first self-imposed "reward day". I reached 30 lbs lost! HOORAY!!! Personally, I have had a really easy time sticking with the program. As with other new ventures, I have been doing quite a lot of research and I believe I am learning as much about myself as I am the LC lifestyle.

As for cravings, here again, I've been so fortunate. For the first week, I only had cravings for something crunchy and I have since developed some recipes that fit the bill for that.

The biggest thing for me is how much BETTER I feel. I could go on and on about more energy, less aches and pains etc. ,but I cant emphasize enough about my mental and emotional outlook since I started the program.

Any, I am sold on the premise of CALP and through a little research am able to eat tastey , satisfying and LC foods and it is working. Prior to this, I would never have believed I could not have fresh-baked bread and not missed it, but I truely dont.

I weigh myself every day and who would have ever believed one would look FORWARD to weighing oneself!!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK and remember "Habit is like a cable, we weave a strand each day until, at last, it is unbreakable"