View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Sun, May-05-19, 03:16

Plan: LCHF, no breakfast.
Stats: 256/178/140 Female 5ft 3"
BF:
Progress: 67%

Good to hear your hives have improved/gone and you’re health is improving.
I’ve been through allergies with my baby, now toddler who is allergic to loads and loads of foods.
It’s tricky eliminating everything to work out what’s causing the problem. For example, He was also allergic to ingredients in toothpaste, shampoo, hand soap, etc. Hives have a tendency to show up more when we’re hot. Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s something to do with your bed or end of the day, but on warmer nights you may wake with more (and then associate with some food or practice from previous evening or day?)

Cutting out all traces of refined vegetable oils has helped my inflammatory arthritis. Olive, coconut, still ok.
For a while I ate really simply, like just rice, chicken, olive oil and lettuce, no chemicals; deodorant, soap, etc, till I got to a place where baby wasn’t reacting before gradually reintroducing everything one by one to find out what caused the problems. For a while I couldn’t understand it but then discovered how many frequently used chemicals, preservatives, etc, are made from his allergens like corn, soya, gluten, etc, it made more sense.