View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Jan-28-20, 00:29
Registered Member

Plan: IPD/general low card
Stats: 202/196/140 Female 5' 3''
BF:
Progress: 10%

Thanks all for taking the time to reply and I'm definitely going to look at everything in more detail.

I am definitely going to give the time restricted eating a go. I skipped breakfast yesterday and only ate between 12-8. Hungry for sure by late morning, but nothing that was too hard to cope with.

Interesting comment about the quorn Werebear. Someone else mentioned that they didn't get on with it, so I think I might skip eating more of that for now and try and figure out further down the line if it really does stall me. I guess that goes for other foods too, being more conscious of what I'm eating. I don't want to have to track though if I can at all avoid it, I don't have time and I find it actively demotivates me to stick to a way of eating.

JEY100 - I've finally figured out how to update my profile now. I totally get the decade older thing. As I've gotten past 40, I find the weight goes on quicker than ever but takes considerably longer to shift! Its a long game and I need to remind myself of that!

Finally...I'm going to try and only weight once per month and see how I get on with that. It's going to be a huge challenge!
Thanks all!!