View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Wed, Apr-22-09, 07:04

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Dr. Kwasniewski's Optimal Diet - Planning

Hi other Dr. K fans. Gee, we have to come up with some snappy "name" to use to refer to this eating plan. "Dr. Kwasniewski's Optimal Diet" is just SO unwieldy, if you know what I mean.

But I have a few days now to think about this event I need to plan for. I have a friend who just had shoulder surgery. Another friend took her for the surgery, and I took her to the doctor for her follow-up visits before she could drive, so she wants to take us both out to dinner to thank us.

This will be this coming Monday or Tuesday evening, so I have some time to think ahead. This will be my first time eating out on the Dr. K plan, and I don't want to overdo. I *know* that most restaurant protein servings are *way* over my limits, and I do understand about doggie bags and things.

But still, I'd like to enjoy as much of my meal as I can, so when we decide on a day I will try to eat minimal protein for the meals prior to dinner so that I can save most of my allotment for the celebratory meal.

So I'm just looking for suggestions. Does anyone have an fun and filling recipes or suggestions that are lower in protein? Or does anyone have any ideas about good choices when eating out that don't OD on the protein. (please don't tell me 'salad', )