#27   ^
Old Wed, Aug-22-18, 12:45

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

8/21/18

warm lemon water
Breakfast: scramble egg with tomatoes and onions. coffee with unsweetened almond milk.

Lunch: stirfry (broccoli, snap peas, brussel sprouts) with chicken breast

Snack: coffee

Dinner: chicken breast with steamed veggies

Today:

warm lemon water
Breakfast: scramble egg with tomatoes and onions. Coffee with almond milk

Lunch:
leftovers from yesterday

Snack: Coffee, apple and 1tbs almond butter

Dinner: chicken breast, red beans and salad

Maral- Chia seed doesn't really have a flavor. However, it is recommended to soak them for a few minutes so you body can digest it and absorb the nutrients better. you can soak the chia seed in water or pretty much in any liquid. I normally added to my smoothies and wait a few minutes before I drink it the chia seeds because like a gel. I also keep me full for longer time. If you have reflux problem then you can eat the chia seed without soaking them.

South Beach Chilli is my favorite recipe, we make it quiet often I do add lots of more veggies and ground lean turkey or beef, and we substitute the tomatoes for a can of rotel tomatoes to make it spicy.

Thanks for the links, I will check them later.

Janet - how tall are you? do you normally eat under 1000 calories daily? I am 5"5 I was told that I need to eat at least 1400 calories daily to loose weight and no muscle. And if I was exercising/weight training to eat a little be more. I used to eat under 1000 calories and I lost 60lbs in about 3 month, then when I started eating a bit more calories I gained a lot of wait. I was always tired with lots of headaches. I kept eating very little calories for many years and during that time I kept loosing and gaining the same weight. Now my metabolism is all mess up due to that and it is very hard for me to loose weight. Right now I am trying to heal my body by eating healthy food, but the process is going very slow and it is so frustrating. Please don't take it the wrong way. Everyone body is different and in my case it wasn't good for me to eat so little