#3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-19-22, 15:26

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
I was pleased as I started to read this article thinking that fake meat products have finally been outed as unhealthy fake meat products, but no. Even before I got to the meat of the article (yeah, yeah), I stumbled over this paragraph:

Okay, let me be one of the "few" who disagree. These observations and claims are false, particularly when compared to the natural damage done by industrial plant farming. I know it's supposed to be a friendly, homey article citing what the author believes is true and obvious, but these statements are just unfounded nonsense.

I stumbled over the same quote. I too disagree about the assertion that limiting meat and increasing vegetables is just commonsense agreed to by virtually everyone. Simply put the problem is industrial production, be it plants or animals. We need to align healthy eating with healthy means of production not some pie in the sky idealism that asserts that eating meat is bad and eating plants is good. It's much more complicated and nuanced than that.