View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Wed, Dec-12-01, 16:10

Plan: Predominantly Atkins
Stats: 320/260/145
BF:
Progress: 34%

Wa'il,
As you posted on this thread so long ago, I'm actually very grateful to that "squatter" for taking your first name. Otherwise, I might have thought it was only a site for Canadians and passed it over.

As it is, I'm SO glad you've made it available for all of us down under (under you, at least on the map ). If I'd had this site before, I might not have gone off LC-ing in the first place. As it was, I had no support.

This site is wonderful, and I appreciate all the hosts, moderators, mentors, and the like - and I just appreciate being able to share knowledge and ideas without getting our heads bitten off.

I've been on a lot of forums, and it doesn't ever seem to fail that they can turn into horrid, bickering places (and I'm talking about the religious ones, too! Or maybe especially). I've only seen one thread since I've been here in the last month that even showed hard disagreement, and it wasn't even ugly. Wow.

Maybe this should be given an award for "most peaceful forum on the web." Nah - then the nasties would show up and try to ruin it all

Just wanted to let you know I do truly appreciate what I've found here. What a wealth of information! I haven't even been able to get through it.

Sh'ra