View Single Post
  #1481   ^
Old Sun, Oct-17-21, 07:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning from Chilly SE GA! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You would think me living 2 hours from FL boarder it wouldn't get that cool. Woke up and it was 50. Supposed to warm up to 78 and full sun! Tomorrow we are back in the 80's YEAH I can do that. It was supposed to rain with this col front and never didn't.

Feels like fall with green trees. So weird!

Lori- Been and noodles with those Amish noodles / over homemade mashed potatoes is what my family in Ohio eats every Christmas............ with a side of CORN! Then everyone hits up the recliners and sleeps for an hour. Carb, on carb, on carb.

I love having a quiet day! Enjoy it. Do you ever sit on your porch? I would sweep it off, get some big fluffy pillows and enjoy a magazine and glass of wine out there!

NIC- I bet you were sad to leave your new nest. I would be there weekly! A few hours boom- stay a few days!!!! Oh yea!!!!

Did you ever get that water to stop with those sprinklers? I would be all over that to be sure it doesn't happen again. Drainage issues can really add $$$$$ up!

Are you taking today to get your rest in?

Trig- - I know you are working today. Not forgotten.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have laundry spinning today too! Will be a clean the bathrooms, run the sweeper, sheets and fresh bed. I will prep cook for the next couple days. It just makes things easier when ya work.

I am sticking to "that" number- at least not "bouncing". I am laser focus on only eating what is nourishing. NO JUNK, no processed, Low carb.

I was not even hungry yesterday until almost 6pm. Then I made some talipia and sautéed veggies. OMG I was then starving and it tasted so good. Then had 4 strawberries at the end boom done.
I am not a sweet tooth. but for some reason 4 strawberries at the end of dinner just sorta hits the spot for wanting anything more and I feel I have had a 'treat".

Today is cleaning, puttering, and a perfect day to get out and get my 30-40 minutes in with dogger when it warms up. I have my patio door open and will be opening all my windows when it warms up to get fresh air in!!!
Just a beautiful day! Going to enjoy it. I will have patio/music/ wine time before dinner and just enjoy free time. I have a new "lounge wear set"- It feels like silky cotton. It very light weight and feels like luxury. I love it.

Ok- Ladies- everyone have a wonderful day.