View Single Post
  #1476   ^
Old Sat, Oct-16-21, 05:52

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori sorry you got rain to cancel your golf

beef noodle soup, my family likes that too, time to make some, thanks for the reminder....so simple to make ya know and leftovers means no cooking another meal so that is good too.

Nicco, waiting on new check in but I know you are having a great time

Jazz, wow on 20 pieces of plastic.....watch him still tho, if any got wedged it could slice up his tummy, in full honesty you might wanna go do a tummy xray to be sure ya know.

dogs...omg

stick to soft like pig's ear or some rawhide type thing cause even tho that can get compacted into their tummies if they eat alot of it, that usually never happens vs. a soft fabric toy or a hard toy they shatter.......rawhide can take a long time to digest but it does get actually digested at some point and will come out the other end too LOL

Ehhh, screw your boss. Just go with the flow, see what goes down, let it wash over you, in one ear and out the next and collect your paycheck til ya can't take it anymore LOL You got this

congrats on losing more lbs.....ALL those little guys add up for sure you are doing so great

-----------easy day here

hubby to work
kid sleeping
dog sleeping
Karen to have a rum drink later cause I can HAHA

got a big ribeye defrosting
got burgers defrosting for day

keeping food very simple

some chores and this and that

and Lori....NO clean dog.....get this I walked him down to the pasture to feed the goat and got her handled and then I walked my fence line in the horse pasture to make no trees etc. were over my fencing and he went thru some 'insane needle like black barb'd bush crap' and when he came up he was covered like a porkypine with these black barbs, his fur was ALL matted up and I said hell no.....kid came home from school and she brushed him out all nice, I wasn't doing it, I hate brushing LOL

So today, yea he will be in the mud sink in the hunt room for a nice bath gotta take some of that stink outta him HA

be good all