View Single Post
  #1475   ^
Old Sat, Oct-16-21, 04:39

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Slept in an extra hour this morning....YAY! I was dead tired when I went to bed last night....barely made it until 9.

I got my walk in yesterday afternoon after I got my hair done. Yes....I went rose gold again. I really like the color. I bought some rose gold cleansing conditioner that I use every time I shower. It deposits a bit of the color with every use. Just keeps the color looking fresh. I also bought some shine spray from my stylist as I love to have my hair super shiny.

I guess I'd better get my walk in early this morning before the rain starts. We've decided to cancel golf for tomorrow too as it's supposed to be in the 40's and windy in the morning. No thanks. Wind on the golf course is just so annoying to me and then add in it being cold. Next week looks nice, so we'll just wait and play on Tuesday.

I'm making ribs for DH for dinner tonight. I'm not a big fan, so not sure what I'll eat. I'll have a few bites, but I'll need something else. He also wants me to make beef noodle soup for him next week, so that will be my Monday project. I bought sirloin steaks to cut up for my beef cubes.....yum.

----------

Jaz....Hope Ruger is ok now that he got rid of the plastic. Is he back to his happy self? How did the meeting with the boss go?

Trig.....How did you make out with your "crusty" dog? I'm sure he's all fluffy and pretty now.....or should I say handsome? Anything special happening with you this weekend?

Nic.....Are you back home? Are you longing to go back to DE? It sounds like such a nice area with so much to do.

--------

Over and out from here. DH is hunting this morning with DS & DGS so I have a nice, quiet house. I think I'll make an early trip to the grocery store to get that over with, but first, more coffee!

Happy Saturday!