View Single Post
  #1472   ^
Old Fri, Oct-15-21, 04:05

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz super glad it has to be on the floor in the house somewhere That pup is pushing it Hiding your sunglasses and more, too funny. Mine had a phase of that, burying everything under a pillow or behind the couch and all. I would find stuff all over like you but thankfully he grew out of that stage tho.

So no Tday with the family for you too.....yea it isn't a tragedy anymore for me. At my age when the holidays fade out more and I would rather do other things, yea I am gonna do other things

Lori sounds like you got your winter activity on track. cool
Very lucky all that is following into an easy row of things to do with the house when Betty is gone.....nice to have it worked out, very good on that.

Nicco, I am in that zone of 'do I do this or that' but then in 1.5 yrs I do college for kid and then my freedom so do I get involved in something I will quit or do I just 'kinda wait' LOL just that time frame of crappy it seems for me

I wish I had a nature trail out my door to just go find. I have to drive for trails now. Old days I could ride my horse from my front door and go everywhere but once those farmers sold off their lands for houses, that stopped all of that. Now I do have to drive for it all and the closer trails/tracks aren't bad but my great mt trails do require a good drive to get there and just irks me. Now stick me at the beach I have no issues....over a dune and just walk for hours....my kind of hiking for sure but at the beach what I do miss is my vertical up the mt trails. I do like that strenuous type hikes too but in the end, the beach hikes are my fav location

---------------so hubby to work
kid to school

and I gotta wash the stinky dog. yea finally, no choice, he is getting 'crusty' now HAHA

just chilling and doing and hanging and chores and eating chicken wings I cooked and eating steaks I cook.

all going fine here, nothing exciting at all

be good everyone