View Single Post
  #1471   ^
Old Thu, Oct-14-21, 09:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Ladies!

It is becoming pretty outside after a very foggy morning, so I plan to spend a good part of the day outside. I think I am going to take just Bella and head out on a walk and try to find another nature trail.. or I may just leave her and go alone. Then this afternoon I am going to the beach for a while with my book and some planned food, my chair and my umbrella! Happy day!!

Jaz- not sure if we have been cross posting or what, but I've been posting!
Sounds like your dog likely didn't eat the plastic- I hope that is the case!

Yay on the half pound down!

Trig- Driving to hikes bugs me too- it seems so counterintuitive. I am always happy when I get there though. What do you think you might add/change in your life? I'm in a weird phase too bc I have always done volunteer stuff, but with my CASA case over and not doing MOW or doula work, I have some empty space again. But with two places to be, I'm not sure how to commit anywhere. I don't like to over commit but I don't do well with too much white space either.. I'm happiest somewhere in between.

Lori- Sounds like that could be a really good situation for Betty and everyone involved! How fortunate that would be!

Yay for getting your flu shot. Not sure if I will get one or not. I did just see that J&J vaccine people can get a Moderna or Pfizer booster if they want one. Not sure yet.. we'll see.

Already shared my day's plan. Have a good day, all!
Sponsored Links