#30   ^
Old Fri, Feb-17-06, 11:28

Plan: Atkins- whole foods only!
Stats: 240/240/155 Female 1.74m
BF:56%/56%/25%
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Mac
Hi I'm kirsty. Great to find someone else thinking in Kgs. I have been on Atkins for ages. Some great things have happened I have stopped binge eating completely. Stopped craving pizza everytime things go wrong. But the problem is I have been on Atkins since about July last year and I have only lost about 8kgs. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Anyway I keep going.. because i feel that at long last I have put food in its right place. I started off at 103kg and now I'm 95 kg but I should be 60 so I have a long way to go. I find it easy to eat low carb but do get a bit bored.

Hi Kirsty

Congrats on your loss so far I have had the same brilliant things happen to me. No cravings, no binge eating etc.

Why don't you post a journal so that we could see your daily menus to offer advice/suggestions? I find it so helpful as sometimes I'm a bit unsure about what's right and what's not

I have spotted quite a few posts of people giving warnings re "frankenfoods". A lot say it either stalls them or the loss is incredibly slow. The Canderel chocolate would be a good example of a frankenfood. I'm staying away from those completely as I've got a lot of weight to lose and I wish to take the quickest route possible