#140   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 21:46
Contributing Member

Plan: Zone
Stats: 150/142/136 Female 5' 5.5"
BF:30%/26%/23%
Progress: 57%
Default A place for us :)

Hi to all. I, too, just found this thread. Just registered, will be 56 in a few weeks, and have struggled with many of the same issues. My experience with MP is that exercise really helps control the flame-on syndrome. My sympathies to those with injuries and health problems which interfere with exercise programs. I went into severe withdrawal when an attack of plantar fasciaitis (pain in the arch and heel of the foot) stopped my walking program. That's also why I'm back to heavy-duty (maybe not the best modifier) LCing after a year or so of maintaining a very good weight for me. I seem to be doing somewhat better with the foot problem and am walking again----carefully---so as not to end up back in trouble again. As for the loose skin and wrinkles: my theory is that you should cover the loose skin with the snug lower-size clothing you can now wear and forget about it. Smiling through the wrinkles is my solution to those. And when I ask myself whether I want to fill up the wrinkles again the answer is a definite "No!" Good luck to all on this thread. Thanks to Tarheel for starting it!