View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Tue, May-12-20, 08:17

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Just came back from Costco this morning where I went to restock on protein during seniors' hour. I noticed the meat department was rearranged and the usual NY Steak (USDA Choice) was not in stock. Fortunately, I have a lot in my freezer, but I picked up one USDA Prime package of 4 steaks, a good wad of 88/12 ground beef (delicious, by the way), and 3 packages of wild sockeye salmon. Plenty of pork (Boston butt, tenderloin, chops, and miles of sausages available along with the salmon both wild and farmed raised. Will likely get some pork and chicken next trip even though I favor beef. Their wild salmon is a favorite at our house as well, it's now a weekly and sometimes twice weekly menu item.

Walking in the store, there were several pallets of Charmin TP in 30 packs, so if you're looking for it and you have a local Costco, you likely will find it in stock. Once again, going in that early (seniors' hour is now from 9-10 in my area), I was in and out very quickly. People who work there are extremely pleasant, maybe because they are dealing with us old codgers, but I still feel 35 and am in massive denial.