View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-24-19, 06:00

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Question Where have all of the sugar free items in stores gone?

Is it just me--my location here in the deep south in FL--that the amount of sugar free options at the stores have all but disappeared?

All I wanted was a small bag of SF hard candies, fruity flavors preferably, because my mouth is so icky in this transition for the first few days. I thought a candy in my mouth would help. My husband and I went to three stores the other night, looking for sf candies and there were NONE! Ohh you can buy the Russel Stover SF chocolate turtles or choc/coconut candies, and they are delicious, but not what I want. I sure don't want the taste of any chocolate, sf or not, right now, to throw me off.

So I go online, thinking if anyone has sf candies, it has to be walmart.com, right? Well, even they only have a couple of options. I can't find the Swiss Miss SF hot cocoa anymore. (Didn't they used to make that??)

I don't care about sf jams or jellies... or those syrups. Not even the sf cookies by Voortman's, not yet. So where is everything?

Seems like American was on a SF health kick a few years ago, and now the stores are not selling much sf stuff, and it's a shame, with the invention of the great taste of stevia products. No more need to have that icky god-awful sweet-n-low or equal. My uncle was a very bad diabetic years ago, and we were always buying him SF candies and stuff. But it's as if it's all extinct now.

Any thoughts? I guess we're left to be creative on our own now, making sf fat bombs and LC cheesecake bites and the like.....
Sponsored Links