View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Aug-24-11, 10:44

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

The best advice that I could give to you is to follow the guidelines of CALP and live your life! Before you know it, the weight will be off and you will have found the best way to eat for the rest of your life.

I have been following this way of eating for over three years now and I am extremely proud of the way that I look and feel. My experience has been over a twenty five year period of fighting my weight, always ending up bigger than the last time. I can assure you that this way of eating is perfect for me and I will never be overweight again!

My sister just started CALP last month and ended up losing fourteen pounds in that short amount of time. She just told me that her scale has not been moving lately but it doesn't matter because she is getting into smaller clothes. As far as I am concerned, knowing how slow it can seem to take to lose a substantial amount of weight tells me that she has the right attitude.

By the way, I do not limit anything. I love food and have a hearty appetite. I look forward to the foods that I want to eat on a given day and do my best to keep them within the guidelines of the program.

I believe the best thing you can do for yourself is to find a program that is easy for you to follow and then the most important part will be to follow it and put in the time!

I believe anyone can do it, I did!

Best wishes,