#377   ^
Old Thu, Feb-01-24, 14:52

Plan: Dr Ted Naiman + IF
Stats: 320/158/140 Female 5'10" age 56
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
I can only take Twitter in very small doses! I follow nutrition related folks like Ted and yourself, but even so enough crazies make it through my filters.

I got tired just reading all your exercise. Currently less exercise than ever for me.
This past summer I injured my back (on an Ab Crunch Machine) and was basically in bed for months. I was allowed to walk in the pool for 30 min/day…so any muscle I had is gone. Finished PT now and trying to add body weight exercises, yoga, carefully return to the fitness center on a few machines, and walk. So I'm lucky if I even use my T1 muscle fiber. I remember those White Board YouTubes..will watch them all again. Thanks for posting.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this, Janet. That just isn’t fair getting injured and laid out like that while doing something good for your health like exercising!! Ugh!!!

I’m so glad it sounds like you are up and about and carefully back to life.

Not to compare or complain, because I had nothing like that, just mentioning that I had been off my exercise for all of November and December. I went to a conference and ate rich food I wasn’t used to which caused a gallstone to break free and block a duct to the pancreas. I had pancreatitis all of November than gallbladder surgery right before Thanksgiving (happy Thanksgiving to me, LOL).

When I finally started exercising again, I felt like I had been hit by a truck! Good grief the pain! Doing nothing and then jumping in was a mistake! I hope PT was able to get you going Ok without too much pain. I imagine it would have been much worse for you than that bit I had to get through!