#44   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-14, 10:26

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthebird
My main goal is to lower my blood test results rather than lose a lot of weight. I'll admit I DID eat too many carbs before I started back on this. Once I get to the point where I no longer wish to lose weight I'm going to try to stop "counting" and just eliminate the typical starchy sides and put dessert in it's proper place.

I am sedentary. Incorporating exercise into my life is important. I need to try harder.
Would you be okay with fixing your blood test results, if it meant down-regulating and slowing your metabolism? That's what can happen with longish-term and such a large calorie deficit unfortunately.

If you went for a more fat and protein grams you might get the best of all worlds. The right carbs for easy fat burning, enough fat for healthy metabolism, and enough protein for healthy lean mass.

I wrecked my metabolism with undereating and it took a loooooong time to fix. Months. i would never do that again. To the point of sticking with a small calorie deficit even though it slows down fat loss.