View Single Post
  #103   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-20, 06:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Yes....I am up and about! It was almost 5AM when I crawled out of the covers this morning. I heard the cat "stomping" around, so time to get up. Now I get to relax into my day with several cups of coffee. I'm really getting into going to the gym later. I used to go to an 8:15 class, but now that they've added 10:15's, I'm liking that a lot better. Today's restorative yoga isn't until Noon, but need to get in some miles before class.

We went out for a bite last night and I ate some things I don't typically eat, so today will be a low cal day. I'll fast until after Yoga and then see what I feel like having.

My cleaning lady comes today, so have to make sure all DH's crap is picked up before I head to the gym. When I tell him that it's cleaning day, he'll pick up most of the "stuff", but there are always things he forgets. He tries....bless him.

Jaz....my arm is doing pretty good. All the stretching etc in Yoga is helping. I may never have full range of motion, but it is vastly improved. I plan on playing golf this year....may just have to change my swing a bit to accommodate my new normal. I'm really looking forward to Spring and being able to run outside all the time.

Speaking of golf, one of my golfing friends is having knee replacement surgery today. She had a hip replaced last year. Some years ago she had the other knee done and a shoulder.....she'll soon be the bionic woman! Anyway, I will be taking her to some of her therapy appointments in the coming weeks. There is a Starbucks right by the PT place, so I'll be spending some time there while she goes thru therapy. She's never been married and only has a brother to help her out and he, of course, can't take off work several times a week to take her to her appointments. I'm happy to do it when I can. DH said he will take her if there are days when I can't, and he doesn't even know her. I'll tell you, he is a special person. Nothing is ever too much trouble or an imposition.

I'll be back later.....have good days!