View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-02, 13:14

Plan: atkins
Stats: 260/228/180
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Dr. visit report...

I have waited to report my complete physical results from 3-25 as the blood work had not come in yet... they came back today... I have been taking blood pressure medicine for the last 8 years and a week before my Dr. visit my pills ran out so I thought I would hold off getting another prescription until I saw the doctor... he was shocked to first see what the scale read..-30 lbs from my last visit and when he took my blood pressure he almost
/xofgh as it was totally normal... He then said " I guess we can get you off your blood pressure medicine" and when I told him I had not taken it in a week, he almost /xofgh again ! I don't know about the rest of you if taking blood pressure medicine affects your energy, but it made me tired all the time... I could sleep 10-12 hours if I could when I was taking them. Now, since I don't have to take them I feel much, much better. The blood tests showed normal cholesteral ( spelling ) and basically normal everything for the first time in probably 10-12 years ! The doctor wrote on the blood report that " this is the type of result he would expect from someone who was on Atkins and lost 30 lbs. "
This for me is great news cause I have always been afraid of having a stroke or something and surviving that but have to be pushed around all day by my bride of 22 years in a weelchair or something. Shoot.. she pushes me around enough as it is !
Anyway.. Atkins is working its magic and so am I... till next time..
The gettin "smaller all the time" Big Bobber !