View Single Post
  #96   ^
Old Sun, Sep-09-18, 13:44

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good afternoon ladies, I hope you all are having a great Sunday!

Maral, I hope you did well at weight in. Yes, there is so much you can do with cauliflower, my favorite is riced cauliflower and I sauteed it with different veggies and then I add shredded chicken and hot sauce. I didn't know you could froze zucchinis. Not being hungry was one of the things I noticed last time I did SBD. but I only noticed during phase 1. I was told that happens when you are in ketosis and that is normal. As long as you are eating the right amount of protein, fat, and carbs it is ok if you don't have snacks every day. Good luck with PH2.

Today, I need to work on a menu plan for this coming week. I want to finish everything I have in the fridge before I go to the store. I have a head of cauliflower and some mushrooms that I need to use before it goes bad. I also have a some lettuce and cabbage. I just need to check what protein we have in the freezer. Do you meal prep for the week? I always try but most of the time I end up making something totally different than what I plan