View Single Post
  #95   ^
Old Sat, Sep-08-18, 00:56

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

good morning ladies,
havent posted in a bit so i just wanted to check in. since getting back from washington things have been very crazy. i am managing to stay on plan. hoping to have a decent weighin sunday.

i can see why those in the low carb community use cauliflower. i have been regularly using it for my mock mashed potatoes and tonight i made a mock risotto using mushrooms and cauliflower. i will post the recipe but it was delicious. i am thinking of getting some cauliflower at the farmers market, riceing it and tossing it in the freezer. in the winter months cauliflower is very expensive. thinking of doing the same with zucchini as well. maybe ill hit the farmers market in the morning.

I have not been hungry lately. I am not sure why. I have had to force myself to eat snacks and the other day I skipped lunch. I am not really sure what is going on? I am on phase two. Today I had about a half cup cooked oatmeal(1/4 cup dry). Nervous about adding carbs back in even whole grains. Tomorrow I weigh in. Please wish me luck.

hope this message finds you all doing well!! glad to see you ladies posting on here. just want to thank you for being here and for all of the support you give.