View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Aug-20-04, 09:52

Plan: CALP
Stats: // Female average
BF:
Progress:

I don't know if it is proper to call science magic but to me CALP and all the things they had no problem allowing were. If you followed the plan you didn't need the restrictions in food because you didn't want to eat much. That was one way you knew when CALP was working because you didn't want much food. I was on the plan with my normally ravenous lean boyfriend and he was the same. A plan that we thought could topple civilization (could this planet make enough protein and expensive fresh veggies to feed us all this way) showed itself to us to maybe be a way to save the planet.

Once we stopped carb. craving at the beginning of the diet (we found it took 3 days) we wished to stay at a much lower food intake than we ever imagined. We wanted only the highest quality foods, garden fresh and organic if possible, but tiny (compared to normal) quantities. The only glitch in our wanting less was occasional carb cravings after a too high percent fat meat and higher percentage carb (like asparagus). The Heller's deal with this in a later book for the healthy heart we dealt with it by eating high fat meats with lower carb veggies (usually salad). At this point it worked so well we wanted very little to eat and I was more than ever addicted to more and more exercise.

All in all I feel it was a very good experience for me, my friend and the planet.
I don't know if it is proper to call science magic but to me CALP and all the things they had no problem allowing were. If you followed the plan you didn't need the restrictions in food because you didn't want to eat much. That was one way you knew when CALP was working because you didn't want much food. I was on the plan with my normally ravenous lean boyfriend and he was the same. A plan that we thought could topple civilization (could this planet make enough protein and expensive fresh veggies to feed us all this way) showed itself to us to maybe be a way to save the planet.

Once we stopped carb. craving at the beginning of the diet (we found it took 3 days) we wished to stay at a much lower food intake than we ever imagined. We wanted only the highest quality foods, garden fresh and organic if possible, but tiny (compared to normal) quantities. The only glitch in our wanting less was occasional carb cravings after a too high percent fat meat and higher percentage carb (like asparagus). The Heller's deal with this in a later book for the healthy heart we dealt with it by eating high fat meats with lower carb veggies (usually salad). At this point it worked so well we wanted very little to eat and I was more than ever addicted to more and more exercise.

All in all I feel it was a very good experience for me, my friend and the planet.