View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 15:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/160/135 Female 5"5"
BF:
Progress:
Default It's a non-profit organization 501(c)3

You did not understand nor read the book. You are on a low-carb website, talking about how we don't have hypoglycemia....um...we do. It's just that the test is outdated and what it says is IF YOU DO BETTER ON A HYPOGLYCEMIA DIET which is a low-carb diet and you get better then stay on it. period.
Naturally all docs talk about checking for hormones and blood to make sure you don't have other problems. It would be improper for any doc to tell you. You have Fibro without testing you for other crap first.
It's like saying: check with your doctor before beginning a new diet

If you did it for a year with zero results, then you were blocking, or have not followed the diet and are confusing low blood sugar with Fibro. Or you got cheated at the pharmacy.

I just blocked yesterday by eating 2 mint ice cream sandwiches. If you were on the Gaui Protocol and cleared your home of all "sals" and had a proper doctor who mapped you. If you saw no results in a year then you were blocking. or you are experiencing hypoglycemic-type symptoms, which mirror Fibro...or you did not clear your home of "sals" which block the meds..

And yes, for some older patients 60+ it takes longer to get that first good day.
So I assume you are very old and a bit Fibro-fogged since your quotes and simplifications of the protocol are incorrect.

For God's sake, please don't stop the stronger of us from trying it. It is my miracle. It is hell on earth for a time if you take too much, yes, but it works if you work the program properly.

It is the safest drug, and so what if I have to get sick to get better. It's better than living with Fibro.

I emplore you to let people read the book and at least give it a try.
It saved my life.