View Single Post
  #1556   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 06:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Trig- Your post excited me beyond! First....pause and just THINK about the entire RENO project for Kitchen/ bathrooms. People coming and going, dirt, mess, contractors, mud everywhere, people not showing up. they take out a counter and FIND MORE crap that needs fixed. I totally agree with your hubby to cut bait and RUN to sparkling new like NIC did and buy your dream kitchen on the beach!!!!

You are only what 2 years out? You could ALSO start looking NOW and IF IF IF something comes along put your claim on it and sell the farm when kiddo hits collage. Only 2 years and it goes FAST! Once you start dreaming about that cottage on the beach it is hard to put that back in the box! It's out there- You might as well start EXPLORING that now!

So much fun to think about!

Lori- I got it on the holidays. I have no bring desire for the big holiday gathering and all that stress that goes with all of it. I am cool to hang with the kid on the beach and eat steak or fish.

I hear ya on Betty- you can only do what she will let ya do. She can still say no.

Ahhhhhhh yay on having that nest egg coming your way! Have you thought about an ETF? Investing it to make you money? Banks hardly pay anything. Anyway- I know you will do what works for you! YES AND YES spend it up!!!! It is yours and that is that!

NIC- Hoping today goes well and it is not too difficult. That nerve test is not the most comfortable. The good news it should relieve your mind of chronic issue vs a pinched nerve.

Just 3 more days until you hit your beloved beach cottage! I know you will come to love it the was I do St. Simon. It is more than a house- it is the experience, smells, places to eat, friendly happy people............. the entire package!
-----------------------------------------------------

back in a bit- time ran out!!!!! -

TODAY- REBOOT!