View Single Post
  #1552   ^
Old Tue, Nov-02-21, 12:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- those sound like good temporary fixes for helping Betty along while also realizing that the time is coming and coming fast. I hope she has no serious health issues and if any, that they can get them under control quickly.

I hope your dermatology appointment went well!

Jaz and Trig- hope all is well!

Today is a very wet and gray day- cold too! It is, however, a cozy day inside. I've gotten a good start on the Handling the Holidays lessons and man did I uncover all kinds of thoughts I have about the holidays. When the kids were young I was all about creating a 'perfect, magical Christmas' because it is so fun to do that when kids are young. But now they are much older and I can't make them feel anything, you know? I stress myself out unnecessarily trying to control that. And then if I get too stressed, that effects everyone else too! So yeah, that will be part of my focus this holiday- good planning, and realizing that everyone's feelings about Xmas is not my responsibility and I need to let that Shizz go!

Podiatrist appt went okay, I guess. He basically said that, barring all other nerve stuff that I need to see the neurologist about, he thinks I have tendonitis going on and recommended a different type of shoe (as opposed to the ones I got LAST time lol) with a really unbendable bottom. So I went to the shoe store and got those and we'll see how it goes. I mean, obviously there is more to it bc it all sort of happened at teh same time, but if it reduces the discomfort then heck, why not?

Ok that's about it from here. Nothing earth shaking!