View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-15, 23:02
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 156/140/120 Female 5:4
BF:
Progress: 44%

i see these are old posts but im going to try this,,2 low carb/no carb cmmeals in the day and a regular balanced dinner with some carbs,,,,i have tried atkins and the low serotonin sets in very fast,,very irritiated grumoy depressed cant sleep at night and feeling miserable,, this is not the induction flu im talkin about....i think some good carbs at night will keep my neurotransmitters more balanced,,i couldnt live the way i felt on atkins anymore,,,plus i really craved fruits and loads of veggies which i love and need...i have tried plans like south beach and my bodys reaction to plans with regular eating, breakfast snacks, etc, confuses me because whenever i eat breakfast i am more hungry during the day and also very tired,,even if its relative lowcarb,,like forexample an omelet with onions tomatoes ,,half an hour later ill be ready to go to sleep and then ill be hungry an hour later,,atkins controlled my hunger but...the mood was horrible..and couldnt sleep,,,so im going to try this hoping it will work,,im at my wits end