View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-19, 08:22

Plan: Atkins/Duke diet
Stats: 267/173.8/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 76%

Quote:
Thank you! Have really had to find some creative ways to get fiber as I was having some stomach issues last week. We added the Atkins bars that have 14 g of fiber. Also looking at Mission tortilla wraps.

Keep up the good work! You guys are doing great. It takes time and if you fall of the wagon now and then just get back on track and you will be successful. I have lost a total of 92 pounds over the past few years. I lose slowly but it keeps coming off. I hope to make goal by this time next year.

I always keep a box of the Atkins bars around in case I want something sweet, or to use as a meal replacement. I like the ones with chocolate, peanut butter and pretzels - they are my favorite.

I also keep a package of the mission low carb tortillas in the house. I have been know to sneak them in my purse when we go out to eat fajitas and use them instead of the ones at the restuarant. I also use them to make a low carb pizza or cheese casa dias. I have also used them to make a sandwich wrap. Eventually you will need less of them as you adjust to the diet, but they can save you.

Keep going! It is rewarding