Old Tue, Mar-21-06, 14:33
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/308.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malulani
I am not sure as to what to do...........should I start the anti candida diet and supplements or have the teeth pulled first.......I don't have all the $$$$ in the world to do everything at once. And don't want to start on the wrong thing for noting.....I have a couple of root canals that are problematic. I am doing the OOO.....3 dropper fulls 3 X a day.......I am a bit overwhelmed as to what to do first.....there are SO many different variables on what to do when and what to take on this site. Brain overload.
If you have recurrent infections in the root canals they need to be pulled. I went through the same thing for years and finally had to pull two. You wouldn't believe the infection that was under there. They biopsied one and found a silver point (old method) encapsulated in tissue. These were two teeth for which I had a total of about 5 root canals, multiple crowns, surgeries, and spent thousands of dollars on.
Quote:
I really like this walnut oil I am using......not fond of olive oil...(for cooking)..can this coconut oil be purchased at a regular shopping store? Is it for cooking or is it like OOO?
Coconut oil is great for cooking. And for just drinking. It needs to be unrefined, preferably virgin. You can purchase it online at tropicaltraditions.com.
Quote:
Would it be a freak or rare thing if all threee of us have this?!?!?!
It worries me that they may have what I've been suffering w/ for SO many years now. I can't work and can't do most things around the house. Life is horrible and I don't want to overlook them...ya know?! I wish I could find better doctors here......the last one told me to go get hypnotized.........the other diagnosed me w/ CFS and said 'deal w/ it'.........I'm sick of them all.
No. It would not be freakish for you all to be infected given the history you have related. The important thing is to get you all treated with vitamin C and oregano oil, natural apple cider vinegar, cut out as much sugar as you can, and implement a good supplement program.

Good luck!!!