#9   ^
Old Wed, Mar-13-19, 08:43

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiterateGr
My family lives so far away that the only one cooking for Holidays is me & my husband. So we have FABULOUS LC feasts, complete with deserts I can taste. (I do pumpkin pie from scratch... I do it crustless, and for one of them, I'll replace the honey/sugar with stevia. Since I'm diabetic now, I still have to be careful of the sugars in the pumpkin, so I'll just have a couple fork-fulls, but this is a much better option.)

Unfortunately, while I don't run into this at family gatherings (since I have none) I have a TON of social-gathering pot-lucks I must attend on a regular basis. And usually, I can only eat what I bring. Which generally means I eat before I show up, when I can.

Thank you for sharing!!! Often I feel Im alone dealing with off limits foods. (Makes me sympathetic to those that have food allergies.)

One of the best Christmas dinners was here at home, and everything was LC/ OP , even the tiramisu, and another dessert. (Two desserts in case the boys didnt like one.)

My favorite is pumpkin cheesecake made in a mug!! A few walnuts at the bottom is optional. Much better on the carbs. It is my go to as I cannot ( yet) make a good LC pumpkin pie. My boys wont eat a pie with out a crust, so when possible a coconut/almond crust.

FUnny how now a craving is hitting.... talking food , thinking food, watching cooking shows--- all trigger a craving, some times strong, sometimes mild.

Time for water to kill the craving!!