View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Fri, Mar-04-11, 05:14

Plan: Any
Stats: 311/195/155 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up

Years and years late, I registered JUST to confirm the powers of lovely, unrefined coconut oil!

I in fact discovered its power over all sorts of skin flakes (the ones on my head--scabbish!--and the ones aside my poor nosey--flakey scales, only good for sauteed fishes) first-hand. I simply have no dandruff, nose-flakes, or any-flakes at ALL when I use my 'oil, and it doesn't take constant use, either.

Bonus: Coconut oil is not only magickally healing for this, but is also an effective anti-septic, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal.
Case In Point: I used unrefined coconut oil on this 12-year-old Athletes' Foot (that Mayo Clinic's super-powerful druggy cream failed to help at-all) I had... and voila. It was gone in, oh, I'd say one or two weeks. Four years later, still nothing--and I did not re-use it as such, since (other than the occasional deep-moisturizing I do with the C.O., but that is just a general luxury o'mine).

It's no joke--I do not work for any coconut grower or producer (lol). I just found this idea researching online, gathered up the nerve to try it, and... have been tearfully grateful ever since!

I recommend a website called coconut-oil-online, or somesuch... their oil tastes magnificent, too (it's African, I think; I believe a Philippine type tasted, someho, burnt, when I tried it. too bad).

Please try this. I even put it on small cuts, to heal them fast and good (juuust the same as antibiotic ointments, sans the petroleum and drugs), and, eating a few tablespoons of it a day... "keeps the mail moving", to put it delicately!

You Won't Be Sorry.
My Word,
"Jaxxy". =)

P. S. (edit-like) ~<3~
Unrefined (IMPORTANT) coconut oil is also fantastic for weight-loss. It is a true friend to the metabolism, and carries such lovely fatty acid chains for our cell-walls, too--my research tells me it is the closest fat to our cell membranes, indeed, and keeps them just the right amount of strong & permeable. If this is so--which my experience appears to back up, well, after years of terrible health which is almost all healed--I can't imagine much of anything more important for a well-running body.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! !! !