View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-02, 06:19
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

Carianne! Thanks for sharing that! I am so impressed that you were able to use this tool to resist your cravings!! It does seem like we are wrestling with the devil sometimes, doesn't it?? Now you believe that the affirmations work, which makes them even more powerful!! When I'm doing my walk and chanting I can feel myself walking faster and faster, standing more erect and my body becomes infused with energy....hey, that can't be a bad thing! Oh, and MAJOR congrats on the 1# loss!!! YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Plum - Just keep at the visualizations. Perhaps you could even get a picture of yourself at an ideal weight if you have an old one lying around and carry it with you.......... look at it while you say your affirmations........ "This is ME and I'm a slim 10 stone woman!" Or, you can even get a (realistic) picture from a magazine and cut and paste your head on top!! Using all the parts of your brain is helpful.... seeing it physically, saying it mentally, and saying it out loud....all help to solidify the idea in your subconscious.