View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-13-03, 11:27

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Lightbulb Summer treat!

Because Sandylee was making cheesecakes sound sooooooo good, I decided to make some last night. I used the recipe in Suzanne's dessert book, but I didn't have a spring form pan, so used a round cake pan instead. (I was afraid my pie pan might be too shallow) Well there was a tad too much batter, so I scooped some into popsicle forms and froze them. Russ and I each had a 'cheesicle' for breakfast this morning and they were to DIE for!

Suzanne has a raspberry coulais (just a sweetened fruit puree) in both books where she lists cheesecake, so it occured to me that I could make a swirled popsicle with the cheesecake batter and the pureed raspberries. That's on my list for next time.

I'll bet this would be pretty darned good with the chocolate cheesecake recipe she has. Ooooooo how I love chocolate and raspberry. That would be almost level one or even level two depending on the chocolate you used though.

Now I wonder, how about a key lime popsicle? Anyone have a recipe for legal key lime pie?

This gives me all kinds of ideas. Like how about mixing plain yogurt with the SF flavoring of your choice and making a frozen yogurt pop? I'll bet at least some of these ideas are in the recipes here somewhere, but I'm just all charged up...

Happy summer everyone!

MB
Sponsored Links