#23   ^
Old Sat, Feb-03-18, 11:14

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
You can upload your pictures to our gallery .. http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/ .. then use "BB Image Code:" link to have the image(s) show up in your post. Keep in mind there's a size limit there too, although it's bigger than for attachments.

If you want to post a lot of images for free, your best bet would be to use a third-party image hosting site .. for example .. https://imgbb.com. There are others; just do a web search for "free image hosting". You upload your pics to those sites, and they provide you with a BB code to use in your forum post(s). Of course, "free" means there's a lot of ads .

hth

Doreen

Thanks Doreen. I think I'll just not post pictures. This being an old forum and may not have a lot of hosting space, its just not user friendly for posting pics. I'm used to forums where you do have to resize your pics, but you dont have to use code to attach them in a nice, blog like layout as you show a recipe in action for instance.

This site seems to be more setup for before, after and profile pics, which I will never do. I dont purposely put images of me on the web, left Facebook and deleted my account 5 years ago (yes I know its never deleted, but anyone not an investigative level tech cant find what was deleted, so effectively its all gone) and prefer people not post pictures of me. I just dont think its a good practice.

I just wont be as helpful as I could be here with pictures of food, recipes, etc.. I'll have to find another forum if its that important to me, but like with smoking food, I started out posting a lot of step by step stuff, then got good at smoking to where its second nature now, and dont even think of taking pics anymore...its just normal life now. I let the experts advise and only give my .02 when I think I can add something helpful...I try to do the same here.