View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Jul-05-09, 06:55

Plan: Under 50 grams
Stats: 190.2/182.0/147 Female 5'4.5"
BF:
Progress: 19%

Frustrated that the abdominal muscle in top right popped and was in "charley horse" type of pain. Did some research, I am not alone, intense stomach crunches.....day in between this type of exercise is important in order to let the muscle heal.

So yesterday was a bust for Callanetics, so much of it is stomach related exercises and stretches, muscle feels a little better today. Might try wrapping it for support. It just pops out in a ridge about 3 inches long and really hurts, to touch, but massaging it seems to be the only way to get it to "pop" back down.

I feel like I'm trying to catch up with little success, I guess I can look at it this way, I'm not giving up, I'm trying to find the right pace for my level of fitness, my problem is I just want it all, now and I'm finally motivated enough to do it and my body won't let me.....this is so not what I expected.....it has always been that my body was able but I was not motivated.

I am no longer "fat, dumb and happy", I want to be "fit, healthy and ecstatic". I WANT IT ALL!!!!

I am going to get my callanetics done today even if I have to wrap it,modify it, or just burn through it, I want it soooooooooooo bad.

Scotiagirl