View Single Post
  #1816   ^
Old Tue, Oct-13-20, 02:24

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori hope you found something good for you and DH to eat

back home by 7:15! Now that is my kind of Dr appt!! You got that covered swiftly!~

Nicco....a sucky day. Oh yea, sometimes it is best to just forget them and don't pay them no mind. I feel ya on that!!!

Jaz, yea over the babysitting HAHA I definitely you on that! I know at some point you know you have to move forward into 'your next life' ya know which is the new job and a new location. It seems like you are in that zone of 'needing a life' to focus on and you will find yourself a good position I am sure!!

So it is 4AM. I fell asleep around 9 watching tv and hubby got home at 11 from his drive job and woke me, killed tv and went to bed, now at 4 I am wide eyed and bushy tailed LOL Gonna be a long darn day.

So foggy out. Pea soup.

No clue what to do today. Few chores, yea, other than that, getting monster bored here.

Kid got some Halloween thing with her friends about going to some spooky place being planned so waiting to know what day they are doing that.....then I can book up a few days at a campground not to far away just to get the hell out of here and a change of scenery.

so today will be do whatever type day. just see where it takes me....hell by 11 I will probably need a nap, it is so early and I am so bored right now!

over and out and be good everyone
Sponsored Links