View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-02, 05:09

Plan: altered atkins
Stats: 234/227/165 Female 5'-7"
BF:
Progress: 10%
Thumbs up Looking for a buddy to kick butt with til Christmas!

Hi all. New here, but not to low-carbing. In '99 I lost 80 lbs by lowcarbing with very little exercise (in the begining at least). I sabotaged myself with carbs and alcohol until where I am today...up a whopping 100 lbs from where I managed to get down to.
I'm hating life (almost). I don't want to go back home (I live across the country from my family) for the holidays and have to see my friends, not to mention dreading the plane ride. I don't want to go out with my friends around here. I don't want to even think about finding clothes for Christmas parties. Sadly, I don't even want to be with my husband because I know how dissapointed he is in my loss of control.
I seriously want to kick as much butt as I can before the holidays and then keep with it for the rest of my life on a bit slower pace.
Can you relate? Do you need a buddy? I want someone to answer to on a daily basis for my actions. Surely, there is someone else out there who could use my support. And heh, my knowledge. I've read almost everything out there pertaining to low-carb and I've lived the lifestyle for over a year sucessfully. I've also learned that you can blow it. Even when you swear you won't. Even when you swear you'll NEVER weigh that again.
Heather
Sponsored Links