View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Aug-22-20, 12:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/176/140 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress:

Thanks Kirsteen for replying. I have been logging food into My Fitness Pal and maybe yesterday I didn’t eat enough. I’m always dashing in and out and used to grabbing food on the go during the day - I’ve never been one to eat breakfast either but am now trying to do that. Looking at yesterdays log I had a Mozzerella Chaffles with half an avocado and 3 rashers of bacon for brunch, a Diet Coke, a mug of beef broth and was then watching my son play cricket until the evening. Started to feel wobbly and didn’t have the energy to cook so all i had in the evening was a pack of puffed cheese, 5 slices of thin roast beef a tablespoon or two of cream cheese and some clotted cream to try and up my fat content.

Today, I have had scrambled eggs with spinach and asparagus for breakfast, a steak fried in butter with butter covered broccoli and green beans for lunch, a stick of celery with cream cheese and chorizo as a snack, a mug of broth and 750ml of electrolytes this morning. I have no idea what to have for supper but I probably won’t have anything as I’m not hungry and feel bloated.

I feel exhausted, have aches in my arms, stomach pains (could be menstrual), a bit of a headache and generally feeling weak. As a single Mum I can’t afford not to be on the ball to run my son around etc. So I’m torn between wanting to try and push through but know I need to drive a lot over the next two days and be on my game. No idea what to do! Sorry